- The Board of Education approved revisions to School
Board Policy JBB (Sexual, Racial or Disability Harassment/Discrimination Toward
Students) and Regulation JBB-R (the reporting and investigation
procedures). Please follow the hyperlinks to see the updates.
- Registration for the D11 Summer Enrichment Series continues until May 19, extended to Wednesday, May 24. For more information, click here.
- Thanks to a generous gift from Keysight Technologies Foundation, the Space Foundation is offering a limited number of partial summer scholarships to attend one Explore Space Experience weekly session. One scholarship opportunity is available per child.
Who is eligible for the Explore Space Experience Scholarship:
• All active duty military dependents; a valid military I.D. is required for proof of active duty and military dependent status.
• Participants in free and reduced price meals; a signature verifying participation is required, including an e-mail and phone number of the school principal/school counselor. Please following the link for more information.
5110 El Camino Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
(719) 328-5600 office (719) 328-5616 attendance (719) 260-8811 fax
Breakfast in the Classroom: 8:00 a.m. - 8:10 a.m.
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (Please arrive by 7:55 a.m.)
Office Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.